WelcomeTo That Raspberry Pi server
What’s a Raspberry PI?
A raspberry pi is a range of small pocket sized single-board Computers build and developed by the raspberry pi foundation. The original aim of the Raspberry pi is to help people learn how program and use GNU/Linux. Due to the low price and somewhat powerful computer the raspberry pi can be used for projects or as a home server.
The Raspberry pi foundation has a large range of fun activities which you can do with your Pi. However if you want to do something useful with your pi you can choose one of the guides below.
If you are interested in getting one you can get one for the Raspberry Pi Website.Get a Pi Now
* Links to www.raspberrypi.org
before you start you will need to setup your raspbery pi. Below are some guides to help you do this.
BasicsLearn The Basics and Setup
Learn the basics, and find out how to get your raspbery pi up and running.
This Will Cover
- ‣ Setting up your Pi
- Find out what you need and how to get everything ready for the Pi
- ‣ Configure the OS on your Pi
- How to configure the Operating System on your Raspbery pi
- ‣ The Basics
- Find out how to get around the GNU/Linux Operating System
ProjectsInstall Software for the server
Learn the how to turn your Pi into a cheap Server.
This Will Cover
- ‣ Setting Up Apache2
- Turn your Raspbery pi into a web server so you can make your own website
- ‣ Samba File Server
- Access any files on your network with your Raspbery Pi
- ‣ Linux Commands
- More on commands for the GNU/Linux Operating System
You Can See more on our Guides Page.Guides Page